Income Protection

If you become ill and unable to work, how do you pay your mortgage and your bills?

Whether you are employed or self-employed, Income Protection is something we should all think about.  It’s a policy that offers protection against loss of income due to accident or illness.  It could provide you with a tax free monthly income and could continue to pay out until you are able to return to work or until you retire if need be.

Tax treatment varies according to individual circumstances and is subject to change.


01524 928938

The Mortgage Partners - Lancaster, Carnforth, Morecambe and Heysham